Annoyed when you are typing a document and accidentally the palm of your hand brushes the touchpad, changing the position of the cursor in your document or accidentally clicking on an option. TouchFreeze is simple utility for Windows to solve this problem. It automatically disables touchpad while you are typing text.
- Getting “Failed to create FBO” for magnum opus on Linux?
- Lenovo 500 Multimedia Controller is a handheld keyboard and touchpad – Liliputing
- KB3185330 Windows 7 Update failing
- Currently installed thunderbird extensions
- Love ‘Marble Madness’ but Wish It Was on Your Watch? ‘Marble Watchness’ Might Be for You | TouchArcade