Annoyed when you are typing a document and accidentally the palm of your hand brushes the touchpad, changing the position of the cursor in your document or accidentally clicking on an option. TouchFreeze is simple utility for Windows to solve this problem. It automatically disables touchpad while you are typing text.
- Love ‘Marble Madness’ but Wish It Was on Your Watch? ‘Marble Watchness’ Might Be for You | TouchArcade
- donate.mozilla.org | Give to Mozilla Today
- You Don’t Have to Pay $20 a Year for Solitaire and Minesweeper on Windows 10
- Fixing “Directory /tmp/uscreens/S-username must have mode 700” on Cygwin
- Installing Apricity on a HP Spectre x360