X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=5.6 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_00,LOTS_OF_MONEY,
NO_DNS_FOR_FROM,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY autolearn=no version=3.3.1
* 2.5 NO_DNS_FOR_FROM DNS: Envelope sender has no MX or A DNS records
* -0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
* [220.127.116.11 listed in list.dnswl.org]
* -0.4 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
* [score: 0.0000]
* 1.7 LOTS_OF_MONEY Huge... sums of money
* 2.5 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
Looks like you’re using google apps to send out the mail, can’t you manage a few mail servers (or just trying to avoid blacklisting?)
Use your putty key & pageant in your cygwin ssh sessions with ssh-pageant (using exported private key in openssh format of course). Also works with kitty/kageant.
Very impressive open source alternative to google maps
You’ll probably like this Spotify playlist.
Posted in Uncategorized
Click-to-Play Manager :: Add-ons for Firefox.
Useful add-on if you don’t want the extreme security of NoScript but want to control java & flash permissions.
This add-on allows Firefox to connect to SSL encrypted proxy servers, namely Squid.
via SSL Proxy :: Add-ons for Firefox.
But as the status bar has been retired, this seems to have disappeared, any alternatives?
EDIT: Fixed with this addon bar plugin!
Easily.co.uk expiry emails have changed and look suspicious to spamassassin. One thing they should do is send a plain text version via MIME. Sensitive spam detectors may put these emails in a Junk folder, and domain expiries could be missed (another reason to monitor your domain expiry with nagios).
* 2.1 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_12 BODY: HTML: images with 800-1200 bytes of words
* 1.5 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME parts
* -0.5 BAYES_05 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 1 to 5%
* [score: 0.0139]
* 0.7 MIME_HEADER_CTYPE_ONLY 'Content-Type' found without required MIME
* 2.4 T_REMOTE_IMAGE Message contains an external image
At least according to my calomel plugin: