3840 x 2160, 24″ – nice
My Raspberry Pi running OpenELEC is fantastic, if a little slow on the menus – very tempted to upgrade to a CuBox
Looks like a nifty phone, can answer landline calls with your smartphone
KeyFreeze is a FREE Windows application that blocks your keyboard and mouse without “locking” the screen. So your kids can safely watch a cartoon or have a videochat with their grandparents and bang the keyboard all they want.
TomTom have a website where you can check traffic conditions before setting off.
Not sure how, but it caused Windows Firewall to block DNS requests.
Solution: Either turn the firewall off or Control Panel\System and Security\Windows Firewall -> “Restore Defaults”
This extension is to display the warning dialog when you send mail for multiple domains.
Very useful to stop accidentally sending confidential emails to the wrong recipients!
The price for the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro in the US vs the UK makes me sad
$1100 = £655 !
X-Spam-Status: Yes, score=5.6 required=5.0 tests=BAYES_00,LOTS_OF_MONEY,
NO_DNS_FOR_FROM,RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW,UNPARSEABLE_RELAY autolearn=no version=3.3.1
* 2.5 NO_DNS_FOR_FROM DNS: Envelope sender has no MX or A DNS records
* -0.7 RCVD_IN_DNSWL_LOW RBL: Sender listed at http://www.dnswl.org/, low
* [126.96.36.199 listed in list.dnswl.org]
* -0.4 BAYES_00 BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
* [score: 0.0000]
* 1.7 LOTS_OF_MONEY Huge... sums of money
* 2.5 UNPARSEABLE_RELAY Informational: message has unparseable relay lines
Looks like you’re using google apps to send out the mail, can’t you manage a few mail servers (or just trying to avoid blacklisting?)