Using a cheap VPS, BIND & sniproxy.
I want one of these FPGA hardware emulators for ST, Amiga etc but 200 Euros is a bit steep.
Source: Lotharek`s Lair
Automatically enable and disable HiDPI (a.k.a. Retina) mode (layout.css.devPixelsPerPx) for multiple monitor setups.
Source: AutoHiDPI :: Add-ons for Firefox
The Pertelian X2040, a USB LCD display came with its own software, the website has been down for a long time now.
But there is some excellent freeware software: LCD Smartie which comes with a Pertelian driver (pertelian.dll). Unfortunately this driver causes character corruption on the display, but you can use HD44780S.dll, which after a bit of searching I found here (use at your own caution).
1.Unzip LCD Smartie, drop HD44780S.dll into displays folder
2. Plug in Pertelian & start Device Manager to find your virtual COM port (COM4 below).
3. Start LCD Smartie. Go to Setup -> Screens -> Plugin. Choose HD44780S.dll
4. Set the Startup Parameters to “COM4,9600” (choose your COM port from step 2). Set LCD size to 4×20.
5. Click “OK”. Quit & restart LCD Smartie!
I like this
I recently got a new gaming PC from PC Specialist.
- The machine is very quick and well put together. They allow you to heavily customize your build.
- PC Specialist offer a long guarantee and are a well established company.
- Pricing is reasonable.
- As the builds are customized, they take a long time. Ordered 13th May, arrived 3rd June. They keep you well informed though.
- The order form allows you to order without hard drive (I already had one). About 10 days in I was told I had to order one and the form was broken.
- A free copy of the Witcher 3 was heavily promoted on the site and included in my order details. When I got my PC no free copy. I had to ask to discover “sorry, that promotions’s not running any more”. No gesture for any other sort of compensation either.